participates in the 2015
36th Annual Home Show
Building Industry Association
of Okaloosa & Walton Counties
Emerald Coast Convention Center
Saturday, March 7, 2015
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The goal of Okaloosa Saves is to raise awareness and educate the community on how to make smart choices when it comes to saving towards your future, as well as other life endeavors.
We are excited to announce a new venue for our 2015 event! Don’t worry, we will still have your favorite Expo features:
- Sign up as an Okaloosa Saver, get a goodie bag (while supplies last…existing Savers too!), and take a photo at our Selfie Booth to post online
- Learn financial tips and tricks by attending our seminars:
- How to Improve your Credit Score
- How to Save Money on your Mortgage
- How to Use Your IRA to Buy Real Estate
- 9th Annual Piggy Bank Pageant (Youth Contest) and Corporate Piggy Bank Challenge – Come vote for your favorites and stay to watch the awards presentation
- Free IRS tax return preparation assistance for eligible lower-income individuals or families.
We look forward to seeing you at the Convention Center on March 7! While you’re here on our website, be sure to check out our America Saves website and other resources on our focus topics of Money, Home, Health and the Environment.
For further information, please call 850-797-4902.