36th Annual BIA Home Show
Building Industry Association
of Okaloosa & Walton Counties
Emerald Coast Convention Center
Saturday, March 7, 2015
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The goal of Okaloosa Saves is to raise awareness and educate the community on how to make smart choices when it comes to saving towards your future, as well as other life endeavors.
We are excited to announce a new venue for our 2015 event! Don’t worry, we will still have your favorite Expo features:
Sign up as an Okaloosa Saver and get:
- A goodie bag (while supplies last…existing Savers too!)
- Entry into a drawing for a $100 prize
- Take a photo at our Selfie Booth to post your savings goal online
Learn financial tips and tricks at our informational seminars:
- How to Improve your Credit Score
- How to Save Money on your Mortgage
- How to Use Your IRA to Invest in Real Estate
- 9th Annual Piggy Bank Pageant (Youth Contest) and Corporate Piggy Bank Challenge. Vote for your favorites! Awards Presentation at 3 p.m.
- Free IRS tax return preparation assistance for eligible individuals or families earning less than $52,000. Service provided by United Way VITA Program Volunteers.
We look forward to seeing you at the Convention Center on March 7! While you’re here on our website, be sure to check out our Okaloosa Saves website and other resources on our focus topics of Money, Home, Health and the Environment.
For further information, please call 850-797-4902.