Okaloosa Saves is a local organization with the goal of raising awareness and educating the community on how to make smart choices when it comes to saving for the future, building wealth and reducing debt. Okaloosa Saves focuses on four key topics, Money, Home, Health and the Environment, supported by our event sponsors and exhibitors.
We are excited to announce a return to our stand-alone event! Join us for the
Eco-Nomic Living Expo
Santa Rosa Mall
300 Mary Esther Blvd, Mary Esther
February 11, 2017
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
The Eco-Nomic Living Expo is back! University of Florida IFAS Extension and Okaloosa Saves will once again present this exciting event on February 11, 2017. Our outreach is FREE to the public—this is not a trade show event.
To learn more about the Expo event and Okaloosa Saves:
- Overview: Eco-Nomic Living Expo 2017
- Sponsors/Exhibitors: Benefits of Sponsoring or Exhibiting at the Expo
- Volunteers: How can I volunteer to assist during the event?
- Okaloosa Saves: How does Okaloosa Saves Benefit our Community?
- Resources: Where can I learn more about Money, Home, Health or the Environment, to improve my life and that of my family?
For more information about the Expo, call 850‐225‐4200.
ANNOUNCING OUR NEW TEXT CAMPAIGN!
Teach a Child to Save 2016
Six winners in our annual Teach a Child to Save campaign received their prizes at the Okaloosa County Commission Meeting on August 16. See our winning Youth Savers here.
For more information about Okaloosa Saves, call 850-689-5850.